CUL Summer Camp Gaelic Football & Hurling
Tuesday, July 12 - Thursday, July 14
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
GAA Gaelic Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled three days of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximizing enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
Cost is $50 per player with a max of $100 per family. Please verify t-shirt size when registering.
Players must be 6 as of 1/1/2022 to register
Activities are GAME - BASED – a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition - and are organized in an age appropriate manner with a view to:
- optimizing learning
- enhancing friendships
- improving physical & psychological well being
- promoting school and club links
Key Features about GAA Gaelic Camps
The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day. The program involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
On the last day of the camp a "blitz" will be organized to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
What To Bring
- Packed lunch and a drink, we will be taking a lunch break.
- Suitable playing gear, shorts, football boots or gym shoes
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Wear Sun block - even if it is not sunny.
- All registered participants will receive a camp T-shirt. Please indicate size on second screen of registration form.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2009 and 12/31/2016