CUL Summer Camp Gaelic Football & Hurling
Monday, June 19 - Thursday, June 22
(single day options available)
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
GAA Gaelic Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled four days of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximizing enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
Per player camp is $40 a day or $125 for all 4 days. Maximun cost per family is $225. Please let us know which days your child will attend.
Please verify t-shirt size when registering.
Players must be 6 years old as of 1/1/2023 to register
Activities are GAME - BASED – a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition - and are organized in an age appropriate manner with a view to:
- optimizing learning
- enhancing friendships
- improving physical & psychological well being
- promoting school and club links
Key Features about GAA Gaelic Camps
The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day. The program involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
On the last day of the camp a "blitz" will be organized to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
What To Bring
- Packed lunch and a drink, we will be taking a lunch break.
- Suitable playing gear, shorts, football boots or gym shoes
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Wear Sun block - even if it is not sunny.
- All registered participants will receive a camp T-shirt. Please indicate size on second screen of registration form.
born between: 01/01/2010 and 12/31/2017